Robot barista coffee kiosk with snacks
Robot barista coffee kiosk with snacks MMF011A is designed for indoor application scenarios like shopping mall, office building, airport, transportation hub and other places with the spacious indoor space and wide vision. The product is designed as enclosed type kiosk with four sets of robot arms working together, serving the consumers with coffee, ice cream, juice and snacks. All the processes of drink and food making are operated by collaborative robot arms automatically as per the orders placed through touch screen onsite with the payment systems supporting NFC payment. There are total four sections with four delivery windows to server all kinds of food and drinks to the consumers.
Robot barista coffee kiosk with snacks MMF011A is mainly equipped with famous domestic collaborative robot arm, Australian semi-automatic coffee machine, Italian coffee grinder-doser, the Netherlands coffer temper and Italian ice dispenser. The body of kiosk adopts the sheet metal structure with the material of Q235B. It provides three network connection modes, they are 4G, WIFI and Ethernet. The windows can be opened manually for the purpose of material refilling. The tap water and drainage facilities are required. The material refilling is designed for twice a day.
Functions of Robot barista coffee kiosk with snacks MMF011A
• Touch screen ordering onsite.
• IOS and Android based apps ordering online.
• Coffee, ice cream, juice and snacks making operated by robot arms automatically with two different coffee making processes (semi-coffee machine and coffee drip filter).
• Coffee art printing
• UV sterilization for delivery windows
• Team order
• Vision interaction and sound interaction.
• Kiosk surrounding real-time monitoring by camera.
• Kiosk inner hardware status real-time monitoring and fault alarm.
• Android based background management system.
• Balanced material real-time display and material supplement reminder
• Consumption data analysis and export
• User management and ordering management.
• NFC payment
Parameters of Robot barista coffee kiosk with snacks MMF011A
|Voltage||220V 1AC 50Hz|
|Robotic arm||JAKA Zu 3 and JAKA Zu 7|
|Average drink making time||100 seconds|
|Maximum cups (one time material feeding)||100 cups|
|Ordering method||Touch screen ordering onsite or app ordering online.|
|Payment method||NFC Payment (Visa, Mastercard, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal)|
● Unmanned operation
● Hygiene and safety
● Technology and fashion
● Low maintenance cost
● Low operation cost
● Multiple applicable scenarios
● Multiple coffee flavors
● Multiple coffee making processes.
● High-end coffee taste
● Stable quality of coffee
● Multiple ice cream flavors
● Multiple snacks flavors